Experienced in digital marketing, copywriting, filmmaking, website creation and content production. I have created original marketing and video content for both established and growing brands. I have run A World of Film since late 2013 and have contributed as a writer to many other websites and blogs, including Battleship Pretension, The Metropolist, and More Than One Lesson.
- Redesigning The Eden Residence Club brand, marketing communications and website to a high standard and seeing an increase in private membership applications and brand awareness.
- Creating marketing campaigns for A Place in the Sun live events via print media and online. Driving ticket sales to see an increase attendance of previous years.
- Helping to increase social media followers for A Place in the Sun over multiple platforms with visual content and engaging audience interaction.
- Gaining 2000 followers to my website aworldoffilm.com
- My work on communications project wins StopMyCraving an accelerate partnership with dairy giant Arla.
- My digital marketing campaigns double the amount of council membership applicants for the PESGB.
- My promotional funding campaign videos are commissioned by Skills Development Scotland and screened at skills event hosted by ExCeL London.
2019 – 2021 Digital Marketing Executive – A Place in the Sun
Responsible for event marketing, event media partnerships and emails. Video and media production during live events for website and social media content.
2018 – 2019 Digital Marketing Executive – The Eden Club
Managing and maintaining the websites of The Eden Club and The Eden Residence Club. Emails and weekly member communications. Video editing and the creation and implementation of visual marketing material.
2017 – 2018 Content Producer & Social Media – StopMyCraving
Responsible for all video production, including researching, filming, editing, and social media promotion of videos for the ethical food company.
2017 Production & Editor – Skills Development Scotland
The production and editing on projects for Skills Development Scotland. This included using Final Cut Pro to design on-screen graphics for a promotional funding videos.
2015-2016 Marketing and Content Producer – PESGB
Planning, shooting, and editing a range of branded videos for the PESGB site. Creating film a copy content for user friendly blog.
Current Editor and Writer, Battleship Pretension, The Metropolist, A World of Film
My personal film website where I write/edit articles and external reviews from contributors and critics. My success has gathered a large weekly readership, which has grown consistently over many years.
2014 Vision Mixer – Havering College
Vision Mixer for college production news broadcast. This was hosted by Richard Lindley, and was later shown on the BBC Parliament channel.